The attorneys at Prehoda, Edwards & Rampulla LLC have worked hard to establish positive working relationships with local title companies, lenders, appraisers, city staff, surveyors, and developers in order to provide our clients with quality representation in their real estate ventures. Our attorneys have experience representing clients in:
• Structuring, negotiating, and closing commercial and residential real estate transactions;
• Negotiating, reviewing, and drafting construction contracts;
• Drafting, obtaining, and applying easements, covenants, lot line adjustments, property management agreements, and development agreements;
• Property development, including navigating through and understanding city and county development codes regarding zoning, subdivisions, plats, and comprehensive plans;
• Residential and commercial leases; and
• Creating private party mortgages, deeds of trust, and promissory notes.